Sunday, November 30, 2014

I Am Thankful for Emma


I am thankful for my friendship with Emma Guthrie.  We have sort of the perfect friendship in my eyes.  We have deep connections and we are alike in character. We also spend a lot of time together getting to know each other than people who I talk to less frequently do. We met each other freshman year but if you ask anyone who knows the two of us you'd think we have known each other forever. We bond over common interest such as dance and traveling and we spend so much time together that you'd think we would hate each other by now. I discovered we had this perfect friendship in Ireland and Scotland when we roomed together. In fact we are both going to Spain together and we were already discussing being roommates again (aka I am the best roommate to have apparently). I know that wherever our lives lead us we will be friends forever because we have invested so much time together that giving up our friendship after high school would be devastating. Emma and I have the perfect friendship because whenever I am not in school or whenever Emma isn't in school, people will come up to us asking where they are. We are associated with each other thus we have the perfect friendship. Plus she isn't afraid to tell me how it really is and I mean I guess she's a pretty rad gal. 



5 comments:

  1. I think you picked a great example and your friendship is really nice. I also like how you stayed true to your personality with your word choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Maggie your vocab really goes with your spunky-cool personality. This is a perfect example of a perfect friendship, you guys look like you have known each other for more than just 4 years. I hope this friendship lasts until you guys are the two old friends on rocking-chairs talking 'bout the old days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Aristotle would also agree that you and your friend Emma have a perfect friendship. All the things you listed about the friendship meet the criteria of a perfect friendship. 4 years is still kinda a long time to be friends with someone and you guys will probably be friends for a lot longer after.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your example of a perfect friendship is great! Emma and you really do have a perfect friendship! You accuarately showed what a perfect friendship is and you gave an example. nice work.

    ReplyDelete